I'm Candi! I'm a stay at home reformed Christian Mom to 4 kids and a wife to a husband of 11 years. We homeschool 3 out of our 4 children and love every minute of it.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Learning Resorces Pretend and Play Supermarket (Review)










Learning Resources Pretend and Play Supermarket


CSN Stores sent me this great product to review and my kids LOVE it!

I really liked the play money that came with this set. It was more realistic than other play money. I asked my Daughter who is 9, what she liked about it and she said, " I really liked that it had an apron and a name tag, it's like your a real store worker."
My daughter who is 5 said," It was fun and i liked being the shopper and I really liked the money."

I think this product would go really well with the whole set of Pretend Play grocery products they have. They have a cash register that I really want to get for the girls. They also carry a set of pretend checks that i think would be great for teaching them early on how to manage their money. I will be getting the whole set for them for school this year. I think it will be valuable for teaching them to handle money and count change. I can't say enough good things about learning resources all of the products they make are awesome! And CSN Stores offer them at really great prices!
They have everything from toddler beds to cookware to homes decor accessories! Check them out you will not be disappointed!






2 comments:

I♥thesecrazykids said...

That looks like so much fun

Christi said...

Hi! This is Christi from The Frugal Novice. Thanks so much for being a part of the first Friendly Friday! Now following you through GFC.