I'm Candi! I'm a stay at home reformed Christian Mom to 4 kids and a wife to a husband of 11 years. We homeschool 3 out of our 4 children and love every minute of it.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Friendly Friday


The awesome bloggers at Thanks Mail Carrier, Frugal Novice and Healthy Home Blog have created a new place for us to link up on Fridays!
Friendly Friday!

Every Thursday night at 11PM a new linky will appear and the only rules are that you follow the 3 hosts and then just hop around and follow through Google Friends the blogs that you like and leave them a comment so they know to come check you out too! It's all about making some new friends!

If someone does comment on your blog- please be courteous and follow them back so this is beneficial to everyone involved!


Let's have some fun with this! And definately let the new hosts know how awesome they are for taking this on! :)


Can't wait to meet you all!

19 comments:

Jodi said...

Your blog is beautiful! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and saying hello! I'm following you back now too. Have a great weekend!

--Jodi
http://jodibee.blogspot.com

Natalie A. said...

Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog and following it! I'm following yours now as well! Have a great Friday!

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

HI! I'm visiting from Friendly Friday and am now following your blog! It's nice to "meet" you!
~mandy

Truth Be Told Blog said...

Following you back for Follow Friday :)

Val at www.TruthBeToldBlog.com

Truth Be Told Blog said...

Following you back for Follow Friday :)

Val at www.TruthBeToldBlog.com

Unknown said...

Following you back!

Ty @ mama of 3 Munchkins

justicecw said...

Thanks for following Cute Stuff! I am following back. :)
Christine from Cute Stuff
http://justicecwscutestuff.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Very nice blog! I'm your newest follower!

www.cheapgeeksanonymous.blogspot.com

joeandbridge said...

Hi! Happy Friendly Friday! Thanks for stopping by The Groschen Goblins! I already loved your blog!

Bridgette

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by for the blog hop fun! I'm your newest follower! :)

Kim

http://chubbycheeksthinks.blogspot.com

Jestti said...

Thanks for the follow! Following you back. Beautiful blog! Have a great weekend! :)

Cynthia said...

Following from Friendly Friday!! :)

I saw that you left a comment on another blog that you are homeschooling too. I will start homeschooling my daughter (pre-k) next month and can't wait to follow all these great blogs from moms that are doing the same! :)

Please follow me at http://preciouscupcakes.blogspot.com

A Mom's Take said...

Following you back! :) Thanks for stopping by!!

http://www.amomstake.com

Tiffanee said...

Thanks for stopping by!! This is so much fun! Following you back! Off to see what else you hve going on!!

OurHopeIsInTheLord said...

Hi, I'm following you back from FF, Thanks for stopping by my blog, Have a blessed weekend.

Charla @ Healthy Home Blog said...

Candi, thanks for participating in Friendly Friday and for posting about it! I'm following you now on GFC, too!

Deb K said...

Following you from Friendly Friday :-)

You can find me here~

http://debshere.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Thanks for following my blog, I am now following you too!

Shamrocks and Shenanigans said...

Thanks for stopping by my food blog! following you back